Followers

Day 02 — Your favorite movie




William Miller: Do you have to be depressed to write a sad song? Do you have to be in love to write a love song? Is a song better when it really happened to you? Like "Love Thing," where did you write that and who was it about?
Russell Hammond: When did you get so professional? 


Russell Hammond: And you can tell Rolling Stone magazine that my last words were... I'm on drugs!
[crowd cheers]
William Miller: Russell! I think we should work on those last words!
Russell Hammond: I got it, I got it. Last words - I dig music.
[a few claps]
Russell Hammond: [beat]
Russell Hammond: I'm on drugs!
[crowd cheers


Dick Roswell: Ladies and Gentelmen! The evening is over. We hope you all enjoyed yourselves and we'll see you all again in 1974. Good evening! 

William Miller: I love you. And I'm about to boldly go where... many men have gone before. 

Penny Lane: How old are you?
William Miller: Eighteen.
Penny Lane: Me too! How old are we really?
William Miller: Seventeen.
Penny Lane: Me too!
William Miller: Actually, I'm sixteen.
Penny Lane: Me too. Isn't it funny? The truth just sounds different.
William Miller: I'm fifteen. 


Penny Lane: Never take it seriously, you never get hurt. Never get hurt, you can always have fun. And if you ever get lonely, you just go to the record store and visit all your friends. 

Penny Lane: Call me if you need a rescue, we live in the same city.
William Miller: Sometimes I think I live in a different world. 


Almost Famous 

No comments: